- Nursery and PP Updated on 16th March 2015
- Primary Grade 1 & 2 - Updated on 5th february 2015
- Grade - 3, 4 and 5 Updated on 5th February 2015
- Middle School Updated on 2nd March 2015
- High School - CBSE Updated on 2nd March 2015
- 2013-14 ACHIEVEMENTS
- International dimension @ Pragathi Updated on 11th November 2014
- Pragathi in News
- Ask Parents
Tuesday, 12 August 2014
Circular Reg :Refrain from distributing chocolates and sweets on birthdays
It is in the interest of children that we instruct parents to refrain from / avoid sending chocolates/candies/ toffees for their children’s birthday celebrations as this could lead to severe cough and related ailments.
Instead, you may choose to distribute any of the following:
· A fruit or dry fruits such as Dates (Khajur), Almond (Badam), Raisins (Kishmish), Cashew Nut (Kaju ), etc. (All parents are instructed to purchase only packaged dry fruits in case they plan to distribute the same).
· Alternatively, you may distribute a pencil or an eraser. This would be useful and will come in handy for kids.
· Children are not permitted to cut birthday cakes in the school.
The distribution of the above should be restricted to their respective class only.