- Nursery and PP Updated on 16th March 2015
- Primary Grade 1 & 2 - Updated on 5th february 2015
- Grade - 3, 4 and 5 Updated on 5th February 2015
- Middle School Updated on 2nd March 2015
- High School - CBSE Updated on 2nd March 2015
- 2013-14 ACHIEVEMENTS
- International dimension @ Pragathi Updated on 11th November 2014
- Pragathi in News
- Ask Parents
Wednesday, 13 August 2014
Dear Parent, Circular No. : 11 13/08/2014
Prevention is better than cure
As you are aware, EVD (Ebola Virus Disease) outbreak has been reported and WHO has asked all the countries to take necessary precautions.
EVD is a communicable disease which originates from affected monkeys and is passed through bodily fluid within humans. It is necessary to follow the below given precautions to avoid infection:
1. Ensure you and your family members always carry a sanitizer and use them as often as possible
2. Refrain/avoid from eating or drinking outside
3. Wear protective clothing when handling meat. Cook meat properly(In case of Non-Vegetarians)
4. Take bath after returning for the day
5. Fumigate if you have pests. Rodents can be carriers of Ebola
6. Disinfect your surroundings. The virus cannot survive disinfectants, heat, direct sunlight, detergents and soaps.
For more information on the disease, you may refer to: http://www.who.int/csr/disease/ebola/en/. For more details you can contact your family physician.
Tuesday, 12 August 2014
It is in the interest of children that we instruct parents to refrain from / avoid sending chocolates/candies/ toffees for their children’s birthday celebrations as this could lead to severe cough and related ailments.
Instead, you may choose to distribute any of the following:
· A fruit or dry fruits such as Dates (Khajur), Almond (Badam), Raisins (Kishmish), Cashew Nut (Kaju ), etc. (All parents are instructed to purchase only packaged dry fruits in case they plan to distribute the same).
· Alternatively, you may distribute a pencil or an eraser. This would be useful and will come in handy for kids.
· Children are not permitted to cut birthday cakes in the school.
The distribution of the above should be restricted to their respective class only.