- Nursery and PP Updated on 16th March 2015
- Primary Grade 1 & 2 - Updated on 5th february 2015
- Grade - 3, 4 and 5 Updated on 5th February 2015
- Middle School Updated on 2nd March 2015
- High School - CBSE Updated on 2nd March 2015
- 2013-14 ACHIEVEMENTS
- International dimension @ Pragathi Updated on 11th November 2014
- Pragathi in News
- Ask Parents
Tuesday, 22 October 2013
This Saturday (26/10/13) is a Parent-Teacher meeting day.
This Saturday (26/10/13) is a Parent-Teacher meeting day. The meeting is scheduled from 9:30 to 11:30am. The Report Cards of the I Summative Assessment will be issued.
Now, with the commencement of the II Term, the school would focus on getting the children of Std I and above, prepared for all assessments only through the TEXT BOOK.
Though the notes will be given to the pupils, all preparation for Class tests, Slip tests, Formative Assessments & II Summative Assessment need to be done from textbooks.
It is imperative to inculcate the habit and seriousness of text book reading as any Public Exam paper will be prepared from textbooks only and not from any school based notebooks.
This further allows the child to understand the concepts rather than to rote learn /memorize word to word from notebooks/class works. Students will be trained on how to read/learn from the textbooks.