- Nursery and PP Updated on 16th March 2015
- Primary Grade 1 & 2 - Updated on 5th february 2015
- Grade - 3, 4 and 5 Updated on 5th February 2015
- Middle School Updated on 2nd March 2015
- High School - CBSE Updated on 2nd March 2015
- 2013-14 ACHIEVEMENTS
- International dimension @ Pragathi Updated on 11th November 2014
- Pragathi in News
- Ask Parents
Wednesday, 22 January 2014
Rangoli - A colourful welcome
Rangoli, also known as kolam or Muggu is a folk art from India in which patterns are created on the floor in living rooms or courtyards using materials such as colored rice, dry flour, colored sand or flower petals. It is usually made during Diwali, Onam, Pongal and other Indian festivals.At Pragathi, students were excited to take part in the annual Rangoli competition. Teachers were there to help them or smooth out any details, but it was kids that did the lot of it. Given below are some snap shots of the beautiful rangolis done by children.
And then Kite Making!!!!