- Nursery and PP Updated on 16th March 2015
- Primary Grade 1 & 2 - Updated on 5th february 2015
- Grade - 3, 4 and 5 Updated on 5th February 2015
- Middle School Updated on 2nd March 2015
- High School - CBSE Updated on 2nd March 2015
- 2013-14 ACHIEVEMENTS
- International dimension @ Pragathi Updated on 11th November 2014
- Pragathi in News
- Ask Parents
Friday, 8 November 2013
Pragathi Central School - Circular - Change regarding Formative Assessment - Reg
This is to inform you that the Formative Assessment –III which is scheduled to take place by First week of December will be conducted as follows:
Grades – I & II -> 20 marks -> 40 minutes
Grades – III, IV & V -> 40 marks -> One hour, 30 minutes
Grades – VI, VII & VIII -> 60 marks -> Two hours
This change is to enable children develop seriousness, time management and concentration during lengthy assessments.
The syllabus, marks break-up (question-wise) and model/pattern of the paper will be issued to the students 10 days ahead of the exam.
Students are being trained to prepare from textbooks for exams.
A session will be conducted for parents of students studying Grades III, IV & V (CBSE) on ‘How to make children read and revise from textbooks’. The parent who is closely monitoring the child’s homework will benefit by attending this session on 07/11/2013 at 2:00pm in the Auditorium.